Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Next Time Someone Asks Me...I Will Be Prepared Because I Read This Article



This summer I have really worked on developing a Professional Learning Network (PLN). I am fortunate to be part of Whole Brain Teaching, passionate educators who want to change instruction in the classroom, and Discovery Education,  passionate educators who want to integrate technology into classrooms. These outstanding colleagues teach me, encourage me, and challenge me.

 I love my job. I love being a teacher...yet, when I hear about testing, test scores, and how they seem to be the driving force in education today, it makes me sad.

So next time I have to comment on the topic, I will remember the words I read today in this wonderful article by Christopher Lehman    http://christopherlehman.wordpress.com/2012/10/29/educations-own-47/.

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment